Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Let us sort this out: What are the 5 greatest games of all time?
#1
My friends and I were having a fiery discussion last night regarding the best games of all time and we could not come to an agreement. They are demanding that new releases such as Elden Ring or Baldur of Games 3 should take the top spot but I believe Ocarina of Time or Half-Life 2 is still the champion.
I decided to post this in the forum getassist community to have the opinion of the so-called experts. Which five games would you consider the greatest game accomplishments in the history of gaming? No recency bias allowed!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Let us sort this out: What are the 5 greatest games of all time? - by ForumGetAssist - 01-29-2026, 06:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)